Here at The Pressie Box, with over 10 years experience in the gifting industry, we consider ourselves experts in the art of corporate gifting. We will execute your plan + deliver your message, perfectly, every.single.time.
You get to sit back and relax, while we work away behind the scenes taking care of all of the planning + logistics that come with bulk orders.
2020 was a busy year for corporate campaigns, here is a small showcase of some of the exciting projects we worked on...
Staff Thank You:
Midway through December 2020, with approx 1 weeks notice we put together 120 customised gift boxes for staff on behalf of one of Australasia's leading IT companies. Management wanted to express their gratitude to members of their team for getting to the end of a challenging year.
- Company colours were used in the box design, in the CuppaCoffee Cup used, and in the stress ball.
- They were able to convey their message with the CuppaCoffeeCup chosen - 'Stay Awesome'.
- Stress Balls were ordered by our client and included in each box. We also have access to a huge range of branded promotional products.
- Gift Cards were printed with our clients personalised message.
- Each gift box was sent out to individual address, and opened by staff collectively over zoom.
- Our team tracked each of the 120 packages to ensure they reached their destinations.
Feedback: Thank you so much for your help with this wee project! I really appreciate it and the gift boxes were well received! - Meredith
Christmas End Of Year Thank You Gift Boxes:
Large, bulk orders are common place during the Christmas gifting season, and we always welcome them with open arms! Last Christmas, local organisation, Trinity Lands tasked The Pressie Box team with putting together (24) of our popular Christmas Celebration gift boxes to gift to their farm managers/operators.
We hand delivered this order in bulk across to the Trinity Lands office in Putaruru, where they distributed from there to their farms across the South Waikato/Bay of Plenty.
- Trinity Lands chose to keep the original packaging design of the existing Christmas Celebration, rather than use any branding - thus keeping the focus entirely on the gift as a thank you.
- We didn't include gift cards with this order, Christmas messages were added by Trinity Lands.
- To bring each gift box up to Trinity's desired price point, we added a Rutherford + Meyer fruit paste.
- Potentially these gift boxes could be sitting in vehicles on their way to delivery point for an extended period of time, for this reason our customer chose to leave the cheese out.
Feedback from a recipient: Hey! We got one of the Trinity Lands gift boxes for Christmas! I was so excited to see it was one of yours! We scrapped over who was going to eat what! I got the chocolate, so I am HAPPY! ~ Katie
Team Huddle Meeting Gift Boxes
In October 2020 we got an exciting order from ANZ Banking in Wellington. They were looking for a gift box to convey their thanks to 120 staff who, like many, had a challenging working year with the arrival of Covid19 in our lives. Many of the team had to switch from offices to working from home.
Their order was based on our 'Because You Rock' gift box with some minor adjustments. The 'Toodles Noodles' mugs were specifically chosen to covey a message of thanks.
Our team had the pleasure of hand delivering most of this order to Monique at ANZ in Wellington. It was the perfect opportunity to spend some time together as a team, exploring the sites and experiencing the vibe that Wellington offers!
- We adapted the contents for those who were: vegan, dairy free, vegetarian and gluten free.
- This order was delivered in bulk to this who work in the Wellington office, and distributed to team leaders. Approx 30 of the boxes were sent out to individuals working from home. They were all opened on a specific day in team huddles over zoom.
- ANZ chose not to include any branding.
- Once we arrived in a very windy ANZ carpark, we added the bows and separated out each gift into boxes of team huddles. This made it super easy for ANZ to distribute amongst staff.
Feedback: Thank you so much for all your help with our order! You made this process so easy for me and it was very much appreciated ~ Monique
Sometimes the best things come in small packages!
For a number of years, Chantelle and the team at Varntige - a Waikato based Virtual Assistant firm, send a wee treat to their clients to say 'thanks' for supporting them throughout the year. This past Christmas they chose Xmas cookie cylinders and a delicious trio box of festive biscuits from the iconic NZ company 'Molly Woppy'.
- Typically we send out the end of year thank you packages for Varntige at the beginning of December. Getting in quick means that their gift doesn't get lost in all of the other goodies that offices often receive during the festive season.
- Chantelle sends us Christmas cards that she has handwritten for our team to include with each gift.
- Each item was gift wrapped free of charge as part of our complimentary gift wrapping service.
- We also send out gift boxes to their 'top tier' clients.
We have a growing number of service based businesses who send out gifts on a monthly basis to new customers, or those who have recommended their business to others. This is a very cost effective way to express your gratitude and builds trust & loyalty with your customer. Starting from just $25, we can easily adapt our designs to bring the thank you gift into line with your company branding.
Christmas Gift Hampers & Baskets
Christmas is a common time of year to send gifts out to your staff, suppliers, customers or those you wish to acknowledge. Our Corporate Christmas Season is a busy time, we start preparing for it very early in the year! If you are thinking of using our service this year, please do get in touch so we can start the ball rolling! Our Christmas collection of gifts, hampers & baskets is extensive, we also offer a complete custom design service where we can tailor your gifts to suit your needs, brand & budget.
Click here to view our Christmas Collection.