**Christmas Day *2023* will be celebrated on Monday 25th December**
Please see below for our schedule of cut off dates for ordering Christmas Gift Hampers, Baskets, Boxes + Tins this Christmas 2023 season:
- North Island (Non rural) - please place your order BEFORE 10am TUESDAY 19th December.
- North Island (Rural) - please place your order BEFORE 10am MONDAY 18th December.
- South Island (Non rural) - please place your order BEFORE MIDDAY MONDAY 18th December.
- South Island (Rural) - please place your order BEFORE SUNDAY 17th December.
Saturday deliveries - Saturday delivery is notoriously unreliable. For this reason, it is at your own risk - sorry! Please ensure you choose the Saturday delivery shipping option at checkout - there is an extra charge for this. If the extra fee isn't paid, then it will be sent on a standard courier service. Saturday delivery is NOT available for any rural or South Island addresses.
- Tokoroa- we will hand deliver in Tokoroa up until THURSDAY 21st December. Please ensure your orders for Tokoroa Christmas Gift Hamper + Basket delivery are made before 2pm TUESDAY 19TH December.
Other IMPORTANT information:
- Due to the busy nature of the Christmas Season we may run low on certain products, our substitution policy states that we will replace with a similar item of equal or higher value. We will also only send cheese if we believe it is safe to do so - otherwise we will substitute with an item that works with the theme of the gift you have chosen.
- Because of the craziness that is the Christmas season, you may experience a 24-48 hour delay in your order being dispatched from the time you place your order.
- Our couriers will attempt to deliver the gift basket to the address you specify. If you give us specific instructions for signature required or to leave in a safe place the courier will follow those instructions (unless there is nowhere safe to leave the gift in which case they will leave a card).
- In most cases it is quicker to have items sent to a business address.
- Our orders are now sent 'signature not required' - we have found from experience that it avoids your recipient having to chase packages at the courier depot should they not be home at the time of arrival.
- You supply the incorrect address
- No access to the property and no-one to collect it.
- There is no where safe to leave the gift, so the courier leaves a card to call.
- Recipients have moved or gone away on holiday.
- The item is not collected, or re-delivery arranged once a card has been left.