Finding the perfect teacher Christmas presents has been likened to the hunt for the Golden Grail. You know it exists, but you just can’t find it! Until now that is, because we’ve created the must have teacher gift list for NZ teachers!
NZ Most Popular Teacher Christmas Presents
Teachers. I don’t know how they do it really. Every day, rain or shine, they not only care for our children but they also teach them too! A class of 20-30 students each with their own opinion and growing hormone levels is just not something I really want to face every day. But teachers do and in some cases, they even work weekends and evenings too! Ha, who am I kidding!?? Teachers do work weekends, evening and holidays because their job demands that they do. That’s why I feel they deserve a gift to say thanks, I really appreciate the work you’ve done for my children.
So I’ve gathered up my Christmas elves and together we’ve consulted some of the finest teachers around to come up with a list of the presents teachers really want to receive for Christmas…
- Mobile phones which switch off the second the child enters the classroom.
- Eyes in the back of their heads. Seriously. I know there is a rumour that they have them already, but it’s just a rumour unfortunately.
- Gift box of yummy goodies! Guys love our Morning Tea Shout because they can share it in the staffroom, making up for all the morning teas they forgot to bring over the year! Girls love our Blissful Relax gift box and no, they won’t share the choccy!
- A lifelong ban on swearing. It’s so annoying when Little Johnny can spell his favourite cuss word but not his spelling list!
- School holidays. There may be holidays for the kids, but how about some for teachers too!!
- Self-correcting homework. No longer will teachers need to spend all night correcting attempts on reading comprehension, because it will automatically fix itself!
- Coffee Cup! Now this is a biggie. Every teacher so needs at least 100 cups of coffee every single day to help them get through. So give them a reusable coffee cup and they’ll love you forever!
If I’ve missed something out, let me know in the comments below! And don’t forget to say thank you to all the teachers out there! Thanks teachers!